Success stories from using population health data to drive business success
Many initiatives are driving providers’ action toward utilizing population health data – such as value based purchasing models like metric-driven bonus incentives, case rate models, and others. A population health approach influences clinical and financial process changes for improved care and business sustainability.
Providers are challenged to shift from fee for service to a population health model using data to address clinical and financial risk within a population of consumers. By developing targeted data driven interventions, costs and risks will be reduced. In this webinar, 3 organizations will tell their story around how population health data drove success for their business.
Watch this webinar and learn to:
- Understand Population Health, Data Analytics, Decision Support and Value Based Purchasing
- Uncover the best tools available for tracking and reporting on population health data
- Identify 3 challenges to engaging in new models of population health data management and utilization
- Identify 3 ways of managing the shift from fee for service to population health management
- Apply your learnings from 3 real success stories of how population health data drives business success